We first make our habits, and then our habits make us. 我們先養成習慣,然後習慣又左右我們。


We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it. 如果不創造財富,就沒有權力享用財富;同樣地,如果不能創造幸福,就沒有權利享受幸福。


We hope to grow old, yet we fear old age; that is, we are willing to live, and afraid to die. 我們希望長大,但怕年老;就是,願意生,而害怕死。


We know not what is good until we have lost it. 有的時候不愛惜,失了以後空歎息。


We learn not at school, but in life. 學習不在校,而在生活中。


Well begun is half done. 良好開端,功成一半。


Well fed, wed bred. 衣食足,知榮辱。


We must repeat a thousand and one times that perseverance is the only road to success. 我們必須千百次地反覆說明,堅韌不拔是取得勝利的唯一道路。


We never know the worth (or value) of water till the well is dry. 井枯方知水可貴。


We only live once,, but if we work it right once is enough. 我們生命只一次,好自為之一次足矣。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    親德青少年班 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()