We shall lie all alike in our graves. 一進墳墓,大家一樣。


We shall never have friends if we expect to find them without fault. 欲找朋友無缺點,永遠不會有朋友。


We should never remember the benefit we have offered nor forget the favour received. 施惠莫記,受恩莫忘。


We should push our work, the work should not push us. 我們要推動工作,不要讓工作推動我們。


We should weep for men at their birth and not a t their death. 我們應在人降生時流淚,而不該在人死亡時哭泣。


We soon believe what we desire. 一廂情願。


What a sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. 不分畛域,一樣對待。


What cannot be cured must be endured. 事已無法可救,只得耐心忍受。


What does the moon care if the dogs bark at her? 月亮豈怕狗來吠。


What do you expect from a pig but a grunt? 狗嘴裡吐不出象牙。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    親德青少年班 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()