851. We are all taking medicine against the disease.我們都服藥治療疾病。
852. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?請你跟我一起去參加一個舞會好嗎?
853. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.他常常在回家的路上順便來看看我。
854. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.他們坦率的談話傷害了他的虛榮心。
855. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?你怎樣去北京,是乘飛機還是坐火車?
856. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.我無法表達我接到他的信時有多高興。
857. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.如果湯姆不能信守諾言,他就會丟面子。
858. I'll still love her even if she doesn't love me.即使她不愛我,我還仍然愛她。
859. I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.我收到-份請帖,但沒有接受。
860. If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.如果我是你,就不會為英語煩惱了。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    親德青少年班 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()