I am cought between the devil and the deep blue sea. 進退維谷。
I am not a slave, I am not a captive, and by energy I can overcome the greater obstacles. 我不是奴隸,也不是俘虜,我有力量可以克服更大的艱難險阻。
I am not now that which I have been. (I am not what I used to be.) 今日之我已非昔日之我。
I am not only witty in myself, but the cause that wit is in other men. 我不僅要使自己有才智,而且也要使別人有才智。
I believe the first test of truly great man is his humility. 一個真正偉大的人,對他的第一個考驗就是看他是否謙遜。
I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too. 我不能既是你的朋友,而又對你阿諛奉承。
I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul remem-bering my good friends. 我認為,只有在腦海中想起好朋友時我才會那樣快樂。
Ideals are like the stars -- we never reach them, but like mariners, we chart our course by them. 理想好像星星,不能摘到,但我們猶如水手,可借它指引航向。
Idle folks have most labour. 懶漢總嫌活太多。
Idle folks lack no excuses. 懶漢辯解,何患無詞。
留言列表